Timberland

How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It's beyond me. ~ Zora Neale Hurston

14 June 2006

a morning in the life of...

So before the rumors spread farther than the doors of SHS, let me kill them first. I am NOT the SHS drunk. I did, however, have my first drink. WITH MY TOES! Here's how the real story goes: I needed a cup of hot tea (Lipton Green Tea - Orange, Passionfruit, and Jasmine) and thought I should grab a bottle of water from the fridge at the same time. Well, I'm not sure which Cletus put the full beer bottles on top of the fridge thinking it was a safe and secure place, but this Cletus successfully knocked one of those bottles off the top and down the side/back of the fridge simply by opening the door! It crashed with a huge bang and beer everywhere especially all over my toes and jeans. Perhaps if SHS had a more strict dress code, then I would not have been wearing jeans and I would have beer cuts all over my feet. At any rate, YUCK! So I smell like beer. Oh yeah, and everyone in the building heard the sound, but no one came running. I had to find help. :o(

The morning did get better; I got to show off my hip jumping rope skills as we jumped rope in the aisle outside my cubicle. That was fun. I'll have to add a picture later. No nursery rhymes or anything, this is after all a professional business.

The afternoon looks like work: presenting concepts for a brochure and a tissue about naming natural beef. But for now, lunch.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's the best way to enjoy alcohol--pour it on the ground!

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hehehehe that sounds like somthing that would happen to me.
    i forgot to get your email adress from you so here is mine batcatgirl23@yahoo.com (this is your cousin amber if you were wondering)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home